Electronics & Communication Engineering
The ECE department established in the year 2006 offers a 4 year B.E degree in ECE with an initial intake of 60 and reached its maximum of 120 in the year 2008.
The Department has excellent infrastructure and faculty members with rich experience in both teaching and industry, committed for cause of quality education. The Department organizes workshops, seminars and invited talks from various experts, frequently through the Department Association ECLAT Electronics & Communication Learners and Technocrats.
Today the department is rated as to one among the leading departments among various colleges of the university. Besides giving a thorough grounding in basic sciences and engineering subjects, the curriculum lays greater emphasis on deep understanding of fundamental principles and state-of the art of knowledge of electronic devices and circuits, computer architecture and microprocessors, VLSI and embedded systems, electromagnetic field theory, analog and digital signal processing, microwave and broadband communication
Our curriculum is designed by Anna University. It helps our graduates become viable in a globally competitive work environment. The laboratories consist of all the latest equipments to meet the dynamic changes in the curriculum. The passed out students are working in various reputed industries in India and other countries such as USA, UK, China etc.
To produce globally competent Electronics and Communication Engineers for the benefit of the society to pioneer in the technological revolution and challenges in the world.
- Create a unique learning environment adequately equipped to face the challenges for competent-student-research scholars of electronics and communication engineering.
- Educate the students with the state of the art knowledge and technology to meet the demands of the industry and nation.
- Provide ethical and value based education for addressing the challenges of society.
- Establish reliable and bilateral relationship between Industry and department for mutual benefits.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
PEO1: Domain knowledge
Adept at problem solving with their specialized expertise in the field of Electronics and communication engineering.
PEO2: Leadership quality
Play seminal roles as efficient leaders with sheer professionalism and lifelong learning.
Nurture responsible engineers with ethical values in the empowerment of society.
PEO4: Technical and research skill
Enhance the performance of students in R&D skills for handling the real time projects.
|Academic year||Details of seminars / Workshops / Conferences|
|S.No.||Name of the Faculty/Student||Paper Title||Volume, Year|
Fuzzy Logic Controller for Fast Transient Response DC-DC
Converter"-Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences
8(21) Special 2014, Pages: 65-71 (Listed in Anna University Annexure – II)
A Design of Digital Image Sensor Based on UWB
A Combined Robust Hashing and Secure Sketch Algorithm for Multi-Biometric Template Security
Low power FIR filter design using Graph Based Algorithm
International Journal of Computer & Organization Trends – Volume 5 – February 2014
International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Vol. 3, Issue 4, April2014
International Journal of Recent and Innovation trends in computing and communication IJRITCC, Volume 3,Issue3 March 2015
QDR SRAM design using Multibit Flip-flop
International Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering
FPGA Implementation of multilayer perceptron neural networks for signal processing
An optimization algorithm for the removal of impulse noise from SAR images using Pseudorandom noise masking
Digital hardware implementation of artificial neural network for signal processing
CIIT International Journal
IJSER, March 2013
- 1) Advance Mobile Robot using wave sensor
- 2) Stenography scheme based on SMVQ.
- 3) Hand gesture Based Television Control system using Web camera
- 4) Video compression for transmission application using Huffman Coding
- 5) Monitoring and control system for automobile using GSM and GPS
- 6) Skin, Brain Tumor and cancer classification using neural network and feature extract by GLCM.
- 7) Magnetic Resonance Based Wireless Power Transfer System for vehicles
- 8) PCA algorithm based reading assistive device for blind people.
- 9) Design of ARM Based Data acquisition and control using GSM & TCP/IP.
- 10)Mandatory Helmet Starter for Motor Bikes using Smart sensors
- 11)Monitoring and Automatic Motor Control by using VHDL.
- 12)Efficient Ranking and Retrieval of Video Based on Human Actions using Spatio-Temporal Localization.
- 13)Robust Real Time Implementation of Tumor Detection and Fast Intimation.
- 14)An Efficient DLMS Adaptive FIR Implementation for EEG.
- 15)Mandatory Helmet Starter for Motor Bikes using Smart sensors
UNIVERSITY RANK HOLDERS
|Name Of the Student||Batch||University Rank|